Program Delivery Manager
Source Institute is a leading provider of education and support formats and programmes for people working in highly challenging, fast changing, transformative and high growth domains and environments. I.e. startup founders, practitioners in fields like, food and energy tech in Africa, AI, Blockchain, etc.
We’ve created programs that have touched more than 70,000 entrepreneurs in some of the most challenging markets in the world.
The delivery manager in a Source program is responsible for the smooth end to end operations of programs with budgets of 100s of thousands of EUR that on occasion get deployed over periods as short as 2 weeks.
An example program is a 2 week residential training in London for engineering PhDs from around the world aspiring to be startup founders. Such a program would have a number of participants traveling from abroad, trainers, facilitators, coaches from our team, guest experts, judges, multiple venues, social activities, various accommodations for the various stakeholders and complex travel and logistics. The goals of the program would be to train certain skills and mindsets in the participants and help them build relevant business relationships for the success of their businesses.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Detail oriented
- Budget management savvy
- Process oriented
- Strong proactive communicator
- Outcome and goal oriented
- A cat herder
- Very strong organisational skills
- Good English speaker
Experience with Lean or Agile management and/or experience as a program manager for startup accelerator programs, education programs, incubators, etc is a big plus.
Why should you apply:
- Opportunity to work on projects with great social impact
- Collaborate personally with globally recognised thought leaders in their fields
- Be part of a truly globally distributed team, self organised through a progressive organisational philosophy
- Run projects in the UK, Africa, Bulgaria as well as in further ends of the world
- Colleagues who are A grade professionals and a very supportive and positive culture
- Competitive compensation
If you’d like to apply : please introduce yourself to Lino Velev:
We’re looking to contract a person who can start full time mid October / early November.