Here’s a quick generalisation to describe Mentor Impact and The Sources.
- Find people who’ve done it (or something similar) well before.
- Ask what worked and what didn’t, and why.
- Take notes like it’s custdev.
- Pay attention to context, in what situations does their experience apply.
- Once you have a range of perspectives, ship this as a self-updating workshop or context-aware online course.
- Look for patterns but be clear about context when generalising.
- Write it up as an ebook, connecting it to our online community for regular feedback and updates.